Terms and Conditions
# S N A P Y O U R C R A C K L E C O M P E T I T I O N
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Rivalea Australia Pty Ltd., Redlands Road,
Corowa NSW 2646
3. This competition is a game of skill. Each entry will be individually judged based on its creative merit.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 1 week or the prize may be re-allocated.
6. To enter, entrants must upload an image of the Hot Roast Pork Crackle to social media tagging @riverviewfarms_aus on Instagram or @riverviewfarmsau on Facebook or using the hashtag #snapyourcrackle, and follow us. Tagging a friend who follows us will mean a bonus entry.
7. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, if the entrant consents to such use.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
13. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
15. The prize is 50x $20 Coles vouchers which are redeemable at any Coles store during 2021